Monday, November 28, 2011

Share Your Photos with Smilebox



by: Kristina

A couple of weeks ago  I went to an event hosted by Smilebox  and my how I love this amazing application!    I've been playing around with it the past few weeks and have been busy creating holiday gifts for my friends and family (shhh, don't tell).   And we are so excited because we are giving away a one year membership to Club Smilebox to one of our lucky readers (see the details below).


If you are not familiar with Smilebox,  Smilebox is an photo sharing service that is both PC and Mac based that allows you to quickly and easily create and share slideshows, invitations, greetings, collages, photo albums and scrapbooks.    They have a thousand customizable designs ranging from holiday, birthday, baby, wedding and every day themes that you can easily share via Facebook, your blog or by email.  Oh and they just added an iPhone app that allows you to spruce up your iPhone pictures with cute embellishments.

Here is an example of a holiday card I made (if you click on the individual photos, they will become larger)....
Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Greeting made with Smilebox


And here is a photo collage I made of my family's recent trip to Pajaro Dunes.
Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This picture collage created with Smilebox


The one caveat to Smilebox is if you are interested in printing your creations you have to upgrade to a yearly membership which is $39.99 (but sharing your creations via your blog, Facebook or email is always free).  The membership includes:
  • Full screen, ad-free playback
  • Print at home or a store (they now have their own direct printing, where you can order through Smilebox's printing service and shipping is free).  
  • Burn to DVD and save to photo frame
  • Use their music (2000+ songs) or yours
  • Unlimited storage for shared creations
The GIVEAWAY:   Smilebox has graciously provided Moms Who Click with one download code for a yearly membership to Club Smilebox to one of our readers.  Yipee!!!  To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is LIKE Smilebox's Facebook page and leave a comment on our blog letting us know that you did.  We will randomly draw a name using random.org and announce the winner on Monday, December  5th.  Deadline to enter is Sunday, December 4th at Midnight Pacific Standard Time.

10 comments:

  1. I love smilebox! Cute creations Kristina! I "liked" Smilebox on Facebook:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I "liked" Smilebox on facebook. :-) Stephanie Holloway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest sweet Kristina, your holiday cards are beautiful! So happy to be visiting from picture the holidays! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just "LIKED" Smilebox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. I just liked their FB page and downloaded the iphone app. Need to be better about sharing photos with friends/family. This looks like a fun way to do it! -- Laura P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked Smilebox :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I "Liked" Smilebox on Facebook! :-)
    Rachel Settle Brown

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked Smilebox on FB!
    Christine Ogi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smile box seems great! I like it...;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate and read each and every one.