Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Freebies--4x6 Storyboard/Card Template



A few months ago, we started Friday Freebies, but unfortunately it fell to the wayside.  You know how that goes, right?  Anyway, we are going to bring it back and promise to post various freebies for you each Friday.  Whether it is a storyboard, a what to wear for a photo shoot inspiration board, or link to a great free font we found (try and say that three time fast), we are going to make a commitment to share some useful photography freebies for you to download each week.


So on that note, I've put together a 4x6 card for you to try out.  July 15th was my wedding anniversary (17 years...where did the time go??) and rather than buy my husband a card, I made him one (which he loved).  I found these wonderful chevron papers at Minq + Mod and used the blue and white version to create this card.   You can download the the papers here  and my 4x6 storyboard/card here.

Hope to see you next week!

8 comments:

  1. Great series idea Kristina! I'm looking forward to all the upcoming freebies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacie. I'm excited to bring this feature back. I've got all kinds of ideas brewing......

      Delete
  2. Wonderful Kristina. Looking forward to the ideas ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feeble Kristina looking forward to using this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super interesting series...makes me crave more!

    Denise in Akron, Ohio from BTS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Denise! Can't wait to create some more fun freebies.

      Delete

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate and read each and every one.