Sunday, July 1, 2012

Flowers Before/After

Now that summer is here, I am having so much fun playing around with my camera and creating artistic images with found objects.

A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled upon this terrific vintage scale at a consignment store (the store was conveniently located next to the camera shop that I dropped my camera off to get the sensor cleaned).  I saw this scale, and was reminded of an image that one of my favorite artists/photographers and taken.  If you follow this blog, you know I am talking about my friend Kim Klassen...love her!

Anyway, I thought I'd post a little before and after shot of my new scale (and some flowers I dried from a  month ago) processed with Kim Klassen's Peony texture from her Beyond Layers class.

Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate and read each and every one.