Monday, June 11, 2012

New Beginnings--Photo Collage

I can't believe that my youngest sons (they are twins) are moving on to middle school and that I will no longer have elementary school aged kids (gosh, it makes me feel old).   While I am very excited for them and the new experiences that await them, a part of me wishes that time would stand still.  Or move a little more slowly.

Unfortunately, at our elementary school the kids end up going to two different middle schools.  So this little pack of boys will be splitting up.  While I know they will remain friends (there are always play dates and sleepovers and I'm great friends with their moms), it makes me a little sad that they will not all be together.

To commemorate the end of the year, their friendship and celebrate these sweet kids, we did a mini photo shoot at my friend's house.  She has this super cool truck which made the perfect backdrop for these photos.

Anyway, here is to the end of one chapter and to new beginnings........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate and read each and every one.