Sunday, June 3, 2012

Focus--One Little Word


Lately, I've been feeling anything but focused.  The end of the school year activities combined with planning our summer vacation and keeping on top of various work projects has me running in what feels like a million different directions......

So on Friday, when I received my Beyond Layers word prompt (we received a word each day this week and so far this is the only one I've done), I found it to be serendipitous that the word was FOCUS.   You see, FOCUS is also my one little word for 2012 and I lately with all that is going on......I've lost track of it in both meaning and practice.

So thank you Kim for this great prompt and for inspiring me to find a quote that incorporates my one little word---a quote that I truly love and one that I plan on putting into greater practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate and read each and every one.