Saturday, July 9, 2011

More iPhone App Fun--Doodle Booth

Butterfly Garden
Clearly, I am addicted to my iPhone and the various photo apps available.  My newest find is Doodle Booth.   It is an app that lets you stamp various doodles, frames, and thought bubbles on your photos.  The download is free, however in order to share on Facebook or Twitter you need to upgrade to the full version for .99 cents.  The one feature I wish it had was the ability to draw on your photos on your own.

All and all it is a pretty fun little app that will have you playing around with your photos in a new way. What are your favorite iPhone photography apps?  Leave us a comment and let us know.
Couldn't help myself!

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with Magic Hour right now - lovely, quick effects and the option to edit more with curves, exposure, frames, etc. There is a free version, or you can upgrade for $1.99 - totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh--something else to try. Gonna download it now! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate and read each and every one.