Thursday, June 16, 2011

Instagram--I'm So Happy I Found You!

I know I may be a little late in the game, but I am a huge fan of Instagram, the iPhone app that allows you to add filters to your iPhone photos and send them to Flickr, Twitter and Facebook in a snap.  The filters are fun to play with and can really transform the look and feel of a photo.

Here is a photo of my son when he was 2 (he is now 14).  It is actually a photo of a photo since the iPhone wasn't around 12 years ago. 



And here it is after a little Instagram magic....



I find I actually enjoy using my iPhone camera more just to play with this app.  

Instagram is also a social networking site where you can follow your friends' (and others) photo streams. You can find me at Kristinar.  Follow me and I'll follow you back!

4 comments:

  1. How do you get your photos onto instagram? I have only been able to take them with my iPhone and transform those. It's a cool program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby: It is just for photos taken with your iPhone. Just a cool way to spruce up your iPhone pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you sync you phone on Itunes you can choose the photos that you have on you computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good point. I forgot syncing my iPhone to my photos would work. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate and read each and every one.