Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Antique Duo Template: Free

I recently wrote a book club post on our sister blog, Parent Grapevine.  I'm a member of an online book club called From Left to Write and our book this month was  Mr. Rosenblum Dreams in English.  For the book club we write a post inspired by the book rather than a review (which is good for me since I would not be able to write a decent review).  The book is about immigrants to a new country.  I wanted to show a few photos of my grandfather (who immigrated from China), so I created this template.  Somehow I think of these oval frames when creating antique photos:


To download your free copy, click here.  You will want to know how to use PS or PSE to create clipping masks to insert your own photos.  If you need a refresher on how to create clipping masks, click here.

[Note: This template will take you to Mediafire, which is supposed to be a safe site.   Please use at your own risk.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate and read each and every one.