Monday, April 30, 2012

Mother's Day Gift Ideas of the Photo Loving Mom

With Mother's Day just around the corner, I thought I'd share a few of the gift ideas I have on my wish list (hubby if you are reading this, take note.....hint, hint).

The Glif+--a Tripod Mount for the iPhone.   If you love iPhoneography than this is one little gadget you will want to have handy.  It will help you take movies without camera shake, take night photos and will allow you to get really creative by clamping it up high or down low.  Think of all the fun angles you can shoot!  And for those of you who want to get in the picture once in awhile, this will help you do it!  Cost:  $49.95


A Lensbaby Composer Pro: I was able to try out the Lensbaby Composer while at Camp Shutter Sisters last fall and really enjoyed playing around with it.  While it took some getting used to, I was able to produce some creative, unique images.  It is definitely an artistic lens but one that I know I would have a lot of fun with!  Cost:  $399.95




Color Film for my Polaroid 600 Camera:   I'm new to Polaroid photography but I'm excited to learn more about it and shoot some instant photos.  I purchased a pack of the Silver Shade Film but would love a pack of the PX 680 Color Shade film too.  If you have not checked out the Impossible Project's website, you really should.  The Impossible Project saved the last Polaroid production plant for integral instant film in Enschede (NL) (Polaroid had announced in 2008 that they would no longer produce instant film) and started to invent and produce totally new instant film for traditional Polaroid cameras.  They saved analog instant photography from extinction by releasing this new brand of film.  Cost:  $24.95



GorillaPod Focus:  This amazing, compact tripod can  support up to 11.1 pounds!  We are going to be traveling this summer and I think this little baby would come in handy!   Cost:  $99.95


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate and read each and every one.