Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sunflowers and Let's Share a Moment



While driving through Italy we passed this field and I made my husband pull to the side of the rode so I could get out and snap this photo. It was so gorgeous and such a beautiful moment that I wanted to capture. I had seen many other fields during our trip but always from the busy highway. So this was the first one that I actually had access to.

On Saturday, July 28, Shutter Sisters is holding a share a moment day (or many moments). All you need to do is take a picture of whatever you are doing and share it on any of your social media platforms. Be sure to tag it #ssmoment and #hdmoment (they are working with Hagen-Daz and your photo may be chosen as one of the photos featured in Hagen-Daz's 50 Summer Moments e-book coming out this fall...yum!).

It is going to be so wonderful to share moments with all of you. We hope you will participate in sharing a collective moment together.

shuttersisters

4 comments:

  1. Italy...sigh :~) It's a lovely photo and the processing gives it a dream like quality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I used the recipe from Kim Klassen's Beyond Layer's class to process it.

      Delete
  2. Ah gorgeous fantastic I'm hopefully going to take part on Saturday....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate and read each and every one.