Thursday, June 23, 2011

Creating Planets--Fun with Photos

If you are like us, you probably spend a lot of time on the web looking at various photo streams and photography blogs for ideas and inspiration.  

This week, while poking around (for hours) I stumbled upon this very cool photo project on Ramblings and Photos by Ashley Sisk.  She was inspired to do this "planet photography" from  photographer, Cheryl Tupsch who was inspired by Dirk's photo blog.  Anyway, the domino effect of inspiration continues on with me and hopefully you too.   Click on any of the blog links above to see the tutorial on how to create this cool effect.

Here is my "Desert Planet"..............


And here is the original photo......... Pretty cool, eh?

3 comments:

  1. That turned out so awesome. Well done! And thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm so glad to have found you now and look forward to seeing much much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photography. I wish I could have a visit to places like these and full fill my dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picture..I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate and read each and every one.