Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another DIY Camera Bag

I just had to share my latest DIY camera bag creation.  I have had this sassy, brand new, shiny purse sitting under my bed for a year.  It was a Christmas gift that I purchased and then forgot about--out of sight out of mind.....

Anyway, I decided to turn this cute little handbag into a functional camera bag for a dear friend of mine who has been toting around her gear in an old backpack.

After a quick trip to the fabric store to buy foam and the adorable material, I was back at home getting my craft on.  In just 1 1/2 hours, I had transformed this bag into a great gift.

If you have a purse to repurpose or are looking for a great gift for a fellow shutterbug, this is the project for you!  You can find all the details on how to whip up a little bag of your own by visiting our original DIY Camera Bag post.

Here are some great links with photos that show "HOW TO" in no particular order:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate and read each and every one.