Friday, February 25, 2011

Our Behind the Lens Stats

We've been running our Behind the Lens interviews weekly since the beginning of January.  I realized we have a lot of interesting data to share based on the section called "Your Gear".  I'll do a post at the end of the year when we have a sizable amount of data.  Meanwhile, I thought it would be interesting to provide the stats from what we have so far. 

Some of the data was surprising to me, since my partner and I are Canon Gals.  Nikon was a clear winner in that category.  I'm always interested in what lens the pros feel is their "must have" or FAV.  And since we just bought our own Epiphanie Camera Bags (Lola for me and Belle for my biz partner), I was curious if anyone else had that brand.  Check out our stats and stay tuned when we update this information in a few months!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate and read each and every one.