Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Free Stuff--Pixel Lounge


I've recently discovered the joy of using textures on my photographs.  Actually, I'm addicted.

I've seen many websites that offer beautiful textures but never got around to trying them out.  Well, this week I finally decided to try my hand at using them after I found the amazing free textures offered (for a limited time) at Pixel Lounge and have found that I can't stop playing with them.  I'm amazed at how they can transform a photo.

So hurry over to the Facebook Fan Page for Pixel Lounge to download her beautiful textures (and templates) as her 6 days of giveaways is happening this week.


P.S. On the photo above I used the "cool scratches" texture from Pixel Lounge's awesome freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate and read each and every one.