Thursday, January 13, 2011

MAKING A SPLASH: PROJECT 365 CONTINUES

I am fully into the habit of picking up my camera and fiddling with it daily, due to PROJECT365.  I find myself looking into the daily tasks of life and looking at it in a new way to capture something off beat and unique.  Now that my children are not little tykes any longer, capturing photos of them did not seem as inspiring intially.  But now I realize photos of people, expressions, things they do and having them help me in some capacity is rewarding for them too.

I know I may not get to a daily photo at some point.  But now, like brushing my teeth twice a day or taking my dogs for their daily walk, it just would not feel complete if I forgot to take a photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate and read each and every one.